Section 1. General Information
A. About Flexo Concepts
B. Key Terms
“EEA” means the European Economic Area
“Customer” is a contact that has previously or is currently conducting business with Flexo Concepts by: (1) requesting a product sample or quote, (2) requesting a service quote or (3) purchasing any available Flexo Concepts product or service.
“Personal Information” means any information that identifies or can be used to identify a customer or visitor, directly or indirectly. That may include:
- Identity Data includes first/given name, last/family name username or similar identifier, title and demographic information.
- Contact Data includes geographic address, billing address, delivery address, email address and telephone numbers.
- Transaction Data includes details about payments and other details of products and services obtained or purchased from us.
- Technical Data includes internet protocol (IP) address, browser type and version, time zone setting and location, browser plug-in types and versions, operating system and platform and other technology on the devices you use to access this website.
- Profile Data includes your username and password, purchases or orders made by you, your interests, preferences, feedback and survey responses.
- Usage Data includes information about how you use our Websites, products and services.
- Marketing and Communications Data includes your preferences in receiving marketing from us and your communication preferences.
- Feedback regarding business, services, Websites and public relations.
“Reseller” means an entity this is authorized by a formal agreement with Flexo Concepts to sell and distribute Flexo Concepts branded products.
“Website(s)” means any website Flexo Concepts owns and operates, including www.flexoconcepts.com and www.micro-clean.com. Our websites are not intended for children and we do not knowingly collect data relating to children.
“Visitor” means any person who visits any of our websites or event stands.
C. Your Legal Rights
You may have mandatory rights in relation to your Personal Information, depending on the country in which you are resident. These may include:
- The right to access, correct, update, or request deletion of your Personal Information.
- The right to object to processing, to restrict processing, or request portability of your Personal Information (EEA Residents)
- The right to withdraw consent at any time to any future processing of your Personal Information which requires such consent.
- The right to complain to a data protection authority about the collection and use of Personal Information.
To exercise these rights, please contact Flexo Concepts by emailing [email protected] with a clear message of the right you would like to enforce. We will be diligent to respond within 30 days of your request.