Customer Experience Representative
Flexo Concepts is seeking a Customer Experience Representative with a general business background to support and service our customers. The Customer Experience role includes elements of downstream service and support activities as well as upstream supply chain activities, all centered around getting our customers what they need, when they need it. The ideal candidate will have a positive attitude, strong computer skills and thrive in an environment of continuous improvement. Preference will be made to those with experience in customer service, sales and/or purchasing.
Responsibilities will include:
- Processing orders from our global customer base,
- Processing freight and product quotations,
- Fielding inquiries from existing customer base,
- Maintaining and updating accuracy of database and internal systems,
- Various projects related to Salesforce, reporting and customer relations,
- Supporting internal and external sales teams,
- Assisting with inventory-related activities,
- Placing orders for raw materials and business supplies,
- Assisting with product forecasting and vendor communications,
- Contributing to the development of new processes and reports for department.
By applying to our small business, successful candidates must be hands-on and willing to participate in a wide variety of tasks. This is an excellent opportunity for an individual seeking general business, sales and customer service exposure.
- Exceptional customer service, critical thinking and problem-solving skills,
- Strong interpersonal, organizational, and communication skills,
- Exposure to general business processes: customer service, sales, marketing, purchasing,
- Embrace and learn new computer systems, technologies, software and applications,
- Learn new products, equipment and their associated technical applications and processes,
- Use Salesforce for reporting, general maintenance and updating,
- Conceptualize, analyze, and solve complex problems,
- Take responsibility for problems and implement permanent solutions,
- Handle complex interlinked activities and balance priorities,
- Identify and offer solutions for process improvement.
What to expect from employment at Flexo Concepts:
- Great Company Culture
- Great Co-Workers
- Great Benefits
- Meaningful Work
- Team Players
- Easy Commute
- Diversified Work
- Educational Resources
- Paid Vacation, Holidays and PTO
- Health & Dental Insurance
- 401k with Company Match
- Flexible Spending Account
- Tuition Reimbursement
The Customer Experience Rep will report directly to the Service & Supply Chain Manager.
To apply for this position, please email your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org